Friday, November 6, 2015

Running Streak - Day 5

I strapped on the headlamp and headed out pre-dawn again because my work schedule is really packed.  I have heard that it takes 21 days to form a habit (and 3 to break one).  I felt today like a routine was forming.  I'm sure there will be days where I need to be very deliberate about this streak, but today wasn't one of those days.  I hope this sensation carries through the weekend.

It helped that the conditions were nearly ideal.  It was really warm (20C), pretty humid and lightly raining - great running weather, almost what one would expect in early summer.  A nice breeze would have been nice, but I'm not complaining.  I felt a little lighter on my feet and my stride a bit smoother than earlier in the week.  I'm already looking forward to hitting 7 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment