Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Runing Streak - Day 16

It was another great day weather-wise, but it was definitely cooler than yesterday, probably around 1C with the wind chill.  Like yesterday, there was lots of sun.  I actually covered my legs today and wore a thermal long sleeve shirt under a tech t-shirt.  When I started, I was thinking that some gloves and maybe a hat would have been a good idea, but I would have ended up taking them off about 10 minutes in.  For shoes, I was back to the Adizero Mana's.  I wanted to use them until Spring, but I'm starting to think that they may not last that long.

I ran The Bridges (Portage and Alexandra) again.  It's my favourite lunch-time run; I can do the entire thing with changing and showering in under an hour, something I definitely had to do today.  It's also one of the few routes out of downtown that has some elevation - I know it's not much, but it's the best we've got.  I had to finish along the Canal because the path along the water behind the Parliament Buildings is close for construction.  I started wondering when in the next few weeks will I be confined to running along it for the rest of the Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment