Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Running Streak - Day 51

It was really tough getting in a run today, but I kind of knew that from the get go this morning.  The timing would be too tight at lunch and there were no other windows of opportunity that opened.  Again, I hit the treadmill after 11:00PM for a 20 minute pre-set hill workout.  I wasn't going to let the streak end prematurely, especially with the scheduled end just around the corner.  All-in-all, it was a good run.  I focused on form and cadence - as best I could on a motorized hamster wheel.  No complaints.

BTW, (hopefully this is not TMI) the chafing I experienced yesterday was most likely the worst I have ever experienced.  I've never seen blood droplets on the floor when it has happened before.  It didn't feel a whole lot better today.  Body Glide to the rescue.  I can't say enough good things about this stuff.  It worked and my shirt(s) say 'Thank You.'

No comments:

Post a Comment